Build your brand thinking skills and design a brand strategy for your own social venture with the Branding Toolkit for Changemakers. Based on the questions and challenges of social entrepreneurs worldwide, we've channeled our knowledge on brand building into this comprehensive toolkit, which offers a rich array of information as well as the tools and exercises you need to design your own brand strategy. The toolkit is especially developed for social/sustainable enterprises but has been used widely for other types of organisations such as disruptive businesses and NGO's, for personal branding and even place branding.
The toolkit includes:
- An introduction to branding
- How to budget for the branding process
- The branding process step by step
- The anatomy of a strong brand with dozens of examples of successful brands
- More than 20 tools and exercises to build your own brand, including the The Brand Thinking Canvas
- 14 Case studies of change making brands, like Tony's Chocolonely, BRCK, Macmillan Cancer Support, Soko, Yoni, 23andMe, THNK and others, in which the founders share their experiences and lessons learned in brand building
- 6 Guest essays by leading experts with brand building tips on storytelling, legal matters, getting PR, marketing and more
- The debate: is social good always good branding?
Publication date: February 2016
Size: A4, 132 pages, PDF format
Includes a separate pdf with the Brand Thinking Canvas set
Want to get a preview of the book? Download the 32 page demo pdf first.
LICENSE OF USE
Please note that each purchase represents one license for one user. For larger license orders please get in touch for a group or education discount at email@example.com
YOUR DIGITAL FILE
Your PDF will be stamped with your name after purchase. This might take a few minutes, after which a download link is sent to you by mail. If the email does not arrive, please check your email address for spelling mistakes and/or your spam folder. If you don't receive an email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.